The Nigua Free Zone (Santo Domingo Industrial Park) is comprised of over 1,946,500 square feet of land, connected with over 3 kilometers of internal pathways. On this land, the Nigua Free Zone houses 30 buildings of customizable manufacturing space that range from 6,000 to 18,000 square feet. Each concrete building includes spaces for manufacturing, production, administration and bathrooms, and is also outfitted with weather-resistant steel and zinc rooftops.
Our park is equipped to support clients from a wide range of industries including:
- Textiles and recycled textiles manufacturing
- Shoe manufacturing
- High quality health care products
- Electronics manufacturing
- Plastics manufacturing
- Cardboard box factories
- Solar panel manufacturing
On the premises, we also provide our diverse base of clients with a comprehensive array of services including:
- Electrical substation which provide improved customer service, improved power quality and improved organizational effectiveness
- Electrical supply from established power distributor Edesur S.A.
- Top-tier security perimeter staffed 24/7 with trained security guards, robust communication systems, and motorized vehicles
- Waste and sewage management
- On-site General Customs Directorate office
- Banking Services and ATM.
- Medical center staffed with certified medical personnel
- Training facilities for new client workforce